Express Scribe Transcription Player Description
Express Scribe is a free Audio Player specifically designed for typists and transcription work. Featuring foot pedal control, variable speed, speech to text engine integration and support for a wide variety of audio formats including dss, dct, wav, mp3, wma and more.
Audio recordings can be loaded automatically from CD, email, LAN, FTP, local hard drive and Express DeleGate. Traditional hand held dictation recorders can also be docked and the audio transfered. Features a Mini version to reduce the applications screen space.
* Ability to play compressed wav or dct files.
* Variable speed (constant pitch) playback.
* Supports a variety of foot pedal controls.
* Ability to Dock portable recorders to load recordings.
* Supports direct integration with Express Delegate
* Uses systemwide HotKeys so you can control playback when using other software.
* Automatically receives and loads files by FTP, email, Express Delegate or a computer network.
* Automatically sends typing to the person who dictated the work.
* Express Scribe is free.
Express Scribe Transcription Player Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Express Scribe Transcription Player
Release notes are not available currently.
Express Scribe Transcription Player Requirements
No additional system requirements.